Maintaining your privacy is non-negotiable for us
We welcome you to annotationlabs.com (“site”) which is being owned and operated by Syncretic Technologies having registration number 0917P543022189164.
In these Terms, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘owners ‘ refer to Annotationlabs.com. In these Terms “you”, “user”, “your” refers to the organization, individual or whosoever is using our services and website.
What information we collect?
We may collect following information
– Full name, organization name, job profile of the user
– Contact details such as address, email, phone number
– Demographic information like postcode, preferences and interests
– We may require information related to your computer / system to provide the Service.
This information may include:
– IP Address of the user
– Type of computer
– Make and model of your computer
– MAC address of your computer
– Software installed and peripherals attached to it
– Data about software installations and hardware configurations, and error tracking files
Generally, this information is required to provide personalized services and support to you, and to help us enhance our product compatibility. Annotation Labs also would like to make it clear that the recordings of Customer Support sessions and any other Live Sessions are not at all related to collection of your personal information. Also read our Cookies Policy below.
What are Cookies?
Web cookies are text files with small pieces of data to be retained on your computer’s hard disk. As soon as you accept the cookies, the cookie files are generated which analyzes web traffic, recent searches, and lets us know when you visit a particular site. These cookies allow web applications to react to you as a separable visitor. The web application can modify its services as per your requirements, and likes and dislikes by gathering and recollecting about your priorities and the trend of browsing history.
We use cookie details for statistical analysis and later this data is eliminated for the system to protect it from any unauthorized use in near future. Generally, cookies help us to provide a better website with responsive browsing experience, by permitting us to perceive which page is most visited and useful for you and which one is not preferred by you.
Cookies in no way gives us right of entry to your computer or any other private information about you, other than, you choose to share with our tech support team.
You have the option to agree or reject, and you can also customize your browsers settings to control cookies as per your preferences, but that may also stop you from getting the full advantages of services offered by the us.
How do we use the information we collect?
We requisite the above mentioned information to know your exact requirements and provide you with better services. We may also use for the following purpose:
– To contact you to understand your requirements and similar marketing purposes
– To do in-house record keeping
– To enhance our products and services
– To refer promotional mails of new products/services
– To update about exclusive offers
– To send our latest blog posts
Periodically, we can also use this information to contact you to conduct market research and surveys. We may also interact with you by phone calls, mails or fax etc.
How do we maintain security and safety of your personal information?
We are committed to ensure that the information given by you is absolutely protected. And with the motive to protect from any unauthorized access we use the correct physical and professional processes for providing complete safeguard and security of the information.
How can you manage your personal information with us?
– Whenever you fill a form on the website which asks for your information, you grant us the permission to use your information for reasons mentioned under the section named “How do we use the information we collect?”
– Whenever you provide your personal information to us directly via phone, email, etc, you confirm you grant us the permission to use your information for reasons mentioned under the section named “How do we use the information we collect?”
– Whenever you fill a form on the website which asks for your information or whenever you contact us directly via phone, email, etc, you confirm that you are 13 years old or older.
– If you have already given consent to us for using your personal details for reasons mentioned under the section named “How do we use the information we collect?”, then you may change your preferences any time by sending mail to us at [email protected]. It usually takes 3-4 wording days to update the preferences.
– If your personal information has changed, you can update your personal information by sending mail to us at [email protected]. It usually takes 3-4 wording days to the personal information.
We certainly do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to others until we get permission. However, we reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as and when required by law and also when we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website. We can use your personal information to send you information about promotional activities of third parties that we find would be exciting for you.
Web links to other websites
Our website may contain web links of other websites which you may visit. You should know that we do not have any authorization or control of these websites. Hence, once you leave our website to browse these other website links, we are not responsible for the privacy of user information and protection of any details that you share with the other website at the time of visiting these websites links and/or browsing these websites.
Notification of changes